1. This dish is a famous feast of the Hunan Governor Tan Yanzhang at the end of the Qing Dynasty. Tan Yanzhang is a well-known gourmet. His chef, Cao Jingchen, has followed Mr. Tan for many years and learned about Tan ’s food. He often renovates. He The method of red fin shark fins was changed to chicken, pork belly and shark fin. The unique flavor of the dish was highly appreciated by Tan Yankun. Regardless of whether he invited guests or someone else to dinner, Mr. Shuji made this dish according to his requirements. Later, people called it Shuji, a dish known as Sanxiang.
2. The dish is light yellow, bright and shiny, soft, waxy, smooth, salty and delicious, and delicious.
Ingredients and auxiliary materials
Shui Fayu knot shark fin ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ 2000 g refined salt ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ 8 g monosodium glutamate ⋯⋯⋯⋯ 2.5 g scallop ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ 50 g pepper salt ⋯⋯⋯⋯ l gram fat hen meat ⋯⋯ 1500 Grams of green onions, 50 grams of pork meat, 1,000 grams of ginger, 50 grams of sauerkraut, 150 grams of cooked chicken oil, 25 grams
1. Slaughter the chicken to clean the hair, open the viscera and wash it, chop it into large pieces, scrape the pork elbow and cut it into pieces. Put it into a boiling water pot, cook it and remove it, and wash the blood foam with water. Scallion and ginger patted. Scallops go to the edge of the old tendon, and after washing, put onion, ginger, cooking wine and water, and put it in the basket for evaporation.
2. Take a large clay bowl, place it at the bottom with bamboo rafters, and put shark fins wrapped in white scrim. Use chicken broth, add cooking wine, spring onion, and ginger, boil on a hot fire and move to low heat for about half an hour. Remove the shark fin from the pot. Discard the soup. Cover with pork meat, shallots, ginger slices, shark fin and chicken nuggets. Add 1500 g of scallop soup, wine, refined salt, and clear water. , Bring to a boil on a high fire, and move to a low fire for about 4 hours, until the shark fins are soft, fragrant and soft. Remove from heat and remove chicken, elbow and shallots and ginger. Remove the shark fin from the white cloth and place it on the plate.
3. Put cooked chicken oil in a wok and cook until it is 80% hot. Pour the original soup in a large tile bowl, add MSG, boil it into a thick sauce, pour it on the shark fin, sprinkle with pepper and drizzle chicken oil. .
1. Shark fins use jade knot shark fin, which is the top grade of shark fin. When the hair is watered, the shark's fins will be cut along the fin tip. After boiling in the cold water pot, leave the fire and let it stand for a few hours. After the water is cold, remove the shark fin into a tub filled with fresh water and scrape the sand with a knife Grains and stains, rinse well. Put bamboo rafters in the pot, add shark fins and clear water, cover the iron rafters on top, boil over high heat, remove from the heat, soak for several hours, remove into the tub, remove the wing bones and carrion, clean them and neat Put the bamboo in the pot, change the water to boil and remove from the heat, cover with bubbles for several hours.
2. Make sure to control the heat, and make it for about 4 hours for a long time, so that the sauce will gradually penetrate into the main ingredients. The test method is: use chopsticks to pinch the middle of the wing pin, and the two ends can sag.