Chicken meat is tender and delicious, and its light flavor makes it suitable for use in a variety of dishes. There is a lot of protein. Among the meat, it can be said that it is one of the highest protein meats, and it belongs to high protein and low fat food. Potassium sulfate amino acid content is quite large, so it can make up for the deficiency of cattle and pork. Below are detailed introductions of 9 delicious chicken drumstick practices, and teach you how to make delicious chicken drumsticks to be delicious. Just follow the detailed steps below to learn, you will definitely learn.
French Fried Chicken Leg
300g chicken leg, 5 fragrant roots, 5g salt, 15ml soy sauce, 15ml oyster sauce, 8g white sugar, 3g cumin, 3g black pepper, 3 garlic cloves, 15ml cooking wine, 10g starch, bamboo 6 picks
1. Slightly change the chicken thighs, then add cooking wine and starch and mix well, marinate for 15 minutes;
2. Then remove the chicken leg, drain the water, add the chopped French incense, minced garlic, soy sauce, oyster sauce, salt, sugar, cumin, mix well, and marinate for another half an hour to taste;
3. Put a layer of cooking oil on the bamboo sticks, and carefully skewer the chicken leg on top, depending on the length of the stick, about 4-6 pieces of chicken.
4. Then add a little oil to the pan, and when it is hot to 40%, add the chicken skewers, slowly fry the chicken with a small fire until it turns discolored, and then turn it until both sides become mature. Finally, before eating Sprinkle with an appropriate amount of black pepper.
Home-made teriyaki chicken leg
Chicken legs, ginger, cooking wine, white pepper, sugar, shallots, salt, soy sauce
1. Cut chicken drumsticks into a cold water pot and cook for 6 minutes. Add ginger slices together to remove the meaty smell and remove for future use
2. Put the oil in the pan, add the shallots, stir-fry the chicken legs and stir-fry until the chicken legs are golden brown, add cooking wine, add the right amount of water, and then add white pepper, sugar, and fry with a spatula. Heat over medium heat and simmer on low heat. Note: Put a small amount of soy sauce after boiling. If the color is too heavy, it will not look good when it comes out of the pan, and it will also affect appetite;
3. After 20 minutes, collect the juice and leave the pan. Stir in a small amount of salt before serving. Sprinkle with chives and get out of the pan!
Teriyaki Chicken Legs
3 chicken legs, allspice, salt, cooking wine, soy sauce, honey