Do you understand Do you really know how to eat?
The first thing a person is born is not to learn to walk, not to talk, but to fill his stomach. You see, "eat" doesn't need to learn from the beginning, it is born by human beings. Living on the earth which only has 24 hours a day, you should know a lot of food, and surely have enjoyed a lot of food, but what you have Do you really understand the food you eat? Do you really know how to eat it? At this stage, people also care about its effects when they enjoy food, and they are full of health.
Today, I will show you one of our common foods— "wolfberry". I believe everyone will be familiar with it! But how much do you understand it? However, it has a layer of bright-colored outerwear, and it is because of this layer of colorful-colored shell that people have a profound influence on it.
Lycium barbarum (a plant of the family Solanaceae, Lycium)
Lycium barbarum is a plant belonging to the family Solanaceae and Lycium barbarum. Lycium barbarum is a collective name for the species of medlars such as commercial wolfberry, the plant Ningxia wolfberry, and Chinese wolfberry. People's daily consumption and medicinal wolfberry is mostly the fruit of Ningxia wolfberry, and it is the only variety that is included in the 2010 Chinese Pharmacopoeia.
Lycium barbarum can not only provide food for our daily life, but also can be used for medicine, which has its own unique value and role.
1. Improving the body's immunity. Consumption of Chinese wolfberry can strengthen the body and recuperate evil spirits, enhance the body's function, promote health recovery, and improve the body's disease resistance to prevent disease and evil.
2, anti-cancer, anti-cancer, wolfberry has a significant inhibitory effect on the generation and spread of cancer cells.
3. Protect eyes and eyesight. Chinese wolfberry is especially good at eyesight, commonly known as eyesight.
4. Help reduce blood lipids and treat hypertension; effectively delay some aging phenomena. Lycium barbarum is a good medicine that can effectively enhance various viscera functions, improve brain function and fight free radicals, so it has a significant effect on delaying aging.
Lycium barbarum more or less everyone knows some of its drug uses and some effects. However, people now pay more attention to health and diet, especially some middle-aged and elderly people pay more attention to eating habits. Often I see people around me soaking wolfberry in my cup, and the phrase "soaking wolfberry in a thermos cup" is also popular on the Internet to indicate my health. But apart from the easiest way to make wolfberry, do you have anything else? Now I will introduce the practice of "Lianzi wolfberry porridge". Proceed as follows:
1. Peel off the lotus seeds from the fresh lotus, and then remove the green skin, leaving only the white lotus seeds;
2. Soak the wolfberry and rice with water in advance;
3. Put clear water in the pot, add the soaked rice, turn to medium and low heat after the heat is high, and then add fresh lotus seeds;
4. When the porridge is cooked until it is thick, add soaked wolfberry and cook for another two minutes to turn off the heat. It can be served with side dishes or sugar, as you like.
Lotus seed wolfberry porridge
In fact, it is very simple. It can also be eaten for breakfast or as a snack. It is simple and nutritious. Well, that's it for today's sharing.
At the same time, warm tips: 1. Yin deficiency people are easy to get angry when eating wolfberry; 2. There are many problems with excessive consumption, and do n’t overdo it; People with inflammation and diarrhea are advised not to eat. Remember to eat on time